The Canterbury Football Club is seeking expressions of interest for the Women’s Reserves Coach for the 2022 season and beyond.
The Canterbury Women’s Program commenced in 2017 and was a foundation member of the inaugural VAFA Women’s competition. Our program is well supported and focused on developing and expanding women’s football in the VAFA and also at Canterbury.
The overall goal is to grow and expand Canterbury’s women’s program into a strong and supportive network where players of all skill levels are welcome. The program strives to be be inclusive, successful and to build a system where women grow and develop both as players and people.
We are looking for people with the following attributes
- Available for both trainings during the week and game day
- Well organised with trainings and on game day
- Has experience in coaching
- Has a skill set and knowledge of football (teaching basic skills and understanding of playing lists)
- Recruitment – being able to recruit and bring in new players
- Open communication with other coaches, staff, and players
You will be supported by a competent coaching group across the club, a leadership group, off-field support staff and club committee.
Expressions of interest
Please forward your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expressions of Interest close on Friday 5th November, 2021.
If you would like any more information on the above, please contact:
David Wright: General Manager of Football, 0448 855 880
Dwayne Stangherlin: Senior Women’s Coach, 0431 065 417