Players must be paid up to be eligible to play. Membership subscriptions include and help the club to invest in:
- Club membership fees
- Insurance cover if injured
- Footballs and other match day equipment
- Professional physiotherapy, qualified training staff and medical equipment
- Official Field Umpires
- Council tenancy fees for the season
- League affiliation fees
- Public Liability Cover
- Professional and accredited Coaching staff
- Limited Medical Cover (players must cover their own ambulance costs and non-Medicare expenses; it’s recommended that all players hold both private health insurance and ambulance cover)
Paid playing memberships are required along with online SportingPulse registrations. For details on how to do this, please reference the Registrations page.
The membership fees listed on this page are for the Canterbury Football Club. For membership information relating to the Canterbury Junior Football Club, please refer to the CJFC website.
Club bank details
The below are the club bank details for any transfers you may need to make.
Account name: Canterbury Football Club
Account number: 125215897